1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER
Owner: MPEAK MARKETING, S.L.
Registered office: L’Havana, 26, 08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
Tax ID: B67940205
2. INFORMATION TO THE USER AND CONSENT
MPEAK MARKETING, S.L. is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (” RGPD”), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (“LOPDGDD”) and other regulations that may be applicable in terms of data protection.
The data protection policy will apply to those Users who:
• Visit the website www.mondmarketing.com.
• Voluntarily contact MPEAK MARKETING, S.L. through email, chat or fill in the contact form published on the website of MPEAK MARKETING, S.L.
• Request information about the products or services of MPEAK MARKETING, S.L.
• Formalize a contractual relationship with MPEAK MARKETING, S.L. through the acquisition of its services.
• Directly or indirectly, they have given their express consent for their data to be processed by User Data Processing.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
MPEAK MARKETING S.L. will process the data of the Users in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The processing of the User’s personal data provided for is the following:
• Sending commercial advertising communications by electronic or physical means. These communications will be made by MPEAK MARKETING, S.L. and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom MPEAK MARKETING, S.L. has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• Processing and management of orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the User through any of the contact forms that are made available.
• Submission of the “Mond Marketing On Demand” newsletter.
The processing of the User’s personal data for the purposes described is based on the consent given by the User, allowing the User to oppose that treatment at all times.
4. COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data of the Users will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation. In the event that it is necessary to make a transfer of personal data to third parties, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested.
5. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat the personal data provided by Users is to establish communications from MPEAK MARKETING, S.L., related to the services provided by MPEAK MARKETING, S.L.
In the event that the User wishes to oppose the sending of commercial communications by MOND, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
6. RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE USER
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
• Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, MPEAK MARKETING, S.L. is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD, by which they are treated lawfully, fair and transparent in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
MPEAK MARKETING, S.L. guarantees that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.